Wiring specification of security monitoring system
The wiring of the security monitoring system will involve many aspects. Because of the differences involved, most of the functions are different, and the cable types to choose to install are not the same. Below we mainly focus on the wiring specifications required for the installation of some security monitoring systems. Learn it. The following is about the wiring specifications of the security monitoring system:
1. Camera video signal transmission cables used in security monitoring systems. The commonly used video transmission cables are 75Ω series thin coaxial cables, but coaxial cables with different diameters have different attenuation levels for video signals. The thicker the cable, the attenuation The smaller. The characteristic parameters of the coaxial cable series are shown in Table 1. It is required to select cables according to Table 1. The thicker the cable diameter, the smaller the attenuation, and the more suitable for long-distance propagation. The cable selection is as follows: when the distance between the camera and the sub-monitoring center is less than or equal to 300 meters, SYV-75-3 can be used; when the distance between the camera and the sub-monitoring center is less than or equal to 500 meters, SYV-75-5 can be selected; when the camera is to the sub-monitoring center When the center distance is less than or equal to 800 meters, SYV-75-7 or SYV-75-9 can be selected; when the distance between the camera and the sub-monitoring center is less than or equal to 1000 meters, SYV-75-12 can be selected;
2. Security monitoring system camera power cord The power cord in the TV monitoring system adopts separate wiring. The main switch is set in the monitoring room and the UPS power supply is used to directly control the entire monitoring system. Under normal circumstances, the power cord is wired according to AC 220V. The camera end is then converted into DC 12V by the adapter. However, some cameras use 5V or 12V or 24V direct current, and the power supply method is different.
3. Use camera device cables with motorized pan/tilt and motorized lens For camera devices with motorized pan/tilt and motorized lens, in addition to the above-mentioned video signal lines and cables, the transmission cable between the on-site decoder and the control center should also be considered Generally, 2-core shielded communication cable (RVVP) or category 3 twisted pair is used, and the UTP core cross-sectional area is 0.3m㎡~0.5m㎡.
4. Security monitoring alarm and sound monitoring cable monitoring warehouse, the alarm and monitoring warehouse cable in the corridor generally use 4-core shielded communication cable (RVVP) or category 3 twisted pair UTP, with a cross-sectional area of 0.5m㎡ per core.
5. When broadcasting and intercom cable monitoring warehouses, corridors, factory areas, etc. set up broadcasting, the basic principle of security monitoring cables is: the longer the distance, the thicker the cable. The basic communication distance stipulated by RS-485 communication is 1200 meters. In the actual project, the RVV-2/1.5 sheath line can be used to extend the communication distance to 2000 meters. Different lines can be selected for the length of the visual distance for broadcasting and intercom. Cable, twisted pair.
6. Computer network cables Computer network cables are divided into two categories. One type uses optical cables between vertical trunk lines and buildings, and the other type uses 4 pairs of 8-core shielded super Category 5 cables for horizontal trunk lines. According to the actual situation of the prison project, a 50μm/125μm fiber optic cable was selected between the buildings. Multi-film optical cables are used for sub-monitoring to the sub-monitoring center, and single-film optical cables are used from the sub-monitoring center to the main monitoring center. Use 4 pairs of 8 core super Category 5 shielded twisted pairs from work area to management room.
The above are the six normative principles of the wiring specification of the security monitoring system. When the wiring is arranged, there will be no more trouble with the selection of cables. I hope it helps.